Thursday, November 05, 2009

Chronicles of the Psychedelic Reality VOL 1: My MUSINGS ON GRASS Chapter 3

Its night, but the sky has a mind of its own…

It isn’t black with stars, today it is blue, gray white with ripples like an ocean!
I want to see it and take it in…

Suddenly it seems painted and static…

Now I am falling to it...but now I am stuck mid way, hanging…almost able to touch it…I can almost feel the canvas, the oil colors, uneven surface...its rough but smooth...its like i am touching plaster of Paris...it isn't wet..i can taste the colors...the blues are cold...i can feel my cold breath...i want to breath with my mouth for sometime...the clouds are moving now, it seems someone dropped water on the painting and its trickling down…but its slow…very slow, maybe their gravity is lower than ours…

Now it looks like a sea..I can see a ship sinking in a whirlpool..
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
The sky has changed now...My sky is punctured…I seem wrapped in silver foil with a tiny opening…or am I in a pressure cooker?

Is god a cook? That’s demeaning; he should be more than jus one talent.

Has he been feeding us with food and knowledge just to make us juicy enough for dinner?

Alien abductions are god’s way of checking if the food is done!! Pick up one person, lick and put back…those who are done comprise of the unexplained disappearances!

Our days are spent in his microwave and our nights in his fridge and the rest of the time on the table…probably thawing!

Earthquakes are his moving us and rains are condensing water droplets on the cooker lid! (at least humans got the condensation part right!)

God doesn’t buy new food…quite the miser.

Or maybe we are in an egg…some one punctured a tiny hole in us and broke the sides... we are still fetal but can see outside through the hole…the clouds are the cell fluid (was it cytoplasm?), protecting us. Everyday some one comes to check inside the egg with a torch and moves the torch around from our east to west. Maybe they don’t have randomness in their world.


The clouds are covering the moon now…are we healing?

No comments: