Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Chronicles of the Psychedelic Reality VOL 1: My MUSINGS ON GRASS Chapter 2

My reality, déjà vu and schizophrenia


Mental reality is faster than its physical counterpart.

I have traveled and lived all the physical potential I might have in this world. Visiting choices in my mind, I have experienced them indefinitely. Whatever my world has shown me, I have used to create multiple lives for my self, with infinite possibilities.

My physical body though, can only follow one reality.

At any present moment I send my mind in all directions to explore the infinite. But, as my body and mind are connected, my body is compelled to choose one of these directions to follow. It makes its choice on the basis of its environment and treads the most appealing path.

My body needs to meet up with my mind in some space to impart the necessary impulse for the mind to take off again. When my two realities (mental n physical) meet, they create an unimaginable yet veritable phenomenon. That’s déjà vu.

They are usually very mild and I don’t feel them in my life often, but some times when my reality (mental and physical) comes dangerously close to another mental possibility that did not take place, my reality is shaken and then the déjà vu is strongly felt!

Contrary to what I used to believe, my mind and body are co related. The mind is dependent on the body to follow and give life to possibility and create reality, while my body needs my mind to rush ahead and explore my choices and their implications.

If some day, my body decides that it doesn’t want to follow any mental possibility and refuses to move, my physical reality will come in contact with mental realities of other worlds around me and be crushed, making me believe in events that haven’t and will not exist.…
That is what people will call ‘schizophrenia’!

No comments: